Za'atar Cooking Tips
For Za'atar blend re-fills click here
- Za'atar is the Middle East's answer to an all purpose seasoning.
- Stir into olive oil and dip bread or toast for a quick & easy snack.
- Sprinkle on to flat breads before serving.
- Use on breakfast eggs for a Middle Eastern twist.
- Mix in to cooked veggies before folding into pitta or flatbreads for a wrap.
- Sprinkle on to roasted veggies before serving.
- Use in buddha bowl recipe for a quick & easy lunch.
- Stir into salad dressing for a za'atar vinaigrette.
Recipe ideas using Za'atar blend
- Za'atar vinaigrette
- Za'atar flatbreads
- Za'atar chickpea buddha bowl
Za'atar flavour profile
- Blend Flavour Profile
Za'atar blend combines sweet toasted sesame seeds, sour sumac & warming bitter herbs.