Roasted Veg' Cooking Tips
For roasted vegetable blend re-fills click here
- Roasted vegetable blend is designed to give added flavour to any vegetables you want to roast!
- Use on your roast potatoes for Sunday lunch.
- Its a great way to use up any veggies that are starting to sprout or getting near their use by date in the bottom of your fridge.
- Roasted veg' is great as a side to your main dish but also as a quick and easy leftovers lunch.
- Try roasted vegetables served with a harissa yoghurt dip.
- Alternatively for a homemade soup, blend your roasted veggies with a bit of water & oil.
- Soups can be portioned and frozen for later use if you're not going to eat them that week.
Recipe ideas using Roasted Vegetable blend
Roasted vegetable flavour profile
- Blend Flavour Profile
Roasted vegetable blend combines the savouriness of garlic with a mixture of herbs & black pepper for a bit of heat.