Piri Piri Cooking Tips
For piri piri re-fills click here
- Piri piri is the classic flavour to add heat, herb & citrus to your food.
- For a marinade, follow the instructions on the side of the jar.
- Alternatively follow the same instructions but blend with half an onion & a handful of fresh coriander.
- The classic dish is of course chicken piri piri but this spice blend can compliment many other types of vegetables as well.
- Heat some oil in the pan and add a few teaspoons of piri piri then fry sliced courgette or mushrooms.
- Add to sliced potatoes for piri piri wedges
- Stir a teaspoon through rice, beans or chickpeas to lift the flavour.
- Add to soups for a spicy, citrus flavour.
Recipe ideas using Piri Piri
Piri piri seasoning flavour profile
- Spice Flavour Profile
Piri piri is a spice blend combining the heat of chilli, the sweet of red peppers and the citrus of lemon peel.